Gratitude smatitude. What difference does it make?
Actually? It makes all the difference in your world, which makes a difference for those you hold dear AND, whether you realize it or not, your focus on gratefulness ripples ’round the world at the speed of light and makes a difference everywhere.
How’s that for a worthwhile thing?
And one of best ways I’ve found to practice that “attitude of gratitude” is to set up a daily practice to look for the good. To focus on the good things that happen (especially when the shit is hitting the fan and you feel like you’re drowning in negativity…pandemic anyone?).
Even if YOU think something is too small (actually, there is no such thing as something “too small” to be grateful for), go ahead and glom on to that bit (heck, when I’m having some really REALLY tough the only things I can find might be considered “small” AND it still increases the power of gratitude).
### What you’ll receive
You’ll get an immediately downloadable 51-page, 8.5″x11″ PDF file with…
- a cover (to print… or not)
- a description of what Personal Use means (feel free to ask questions if you’re not sure about anything)
- a “This Belongs To” page
- a reminder of how brave you are to take steps to be in contribution to your world
- tips for using your gratitude journal in case you need a tad bit of help to get started
- 42 pages with prompts to guide you along your path to greater gratitude
- 21 inspirational quotes to brighten your day
- a mini-bio about MamaRed (your guide for this moment)
- contact information (yup, including my phone number and an email address ‘cuz I love hearing from you!)
- a back cover with a reminder of how very loved you are (in case you’ve forgotten or have a bad day!)
###What you’ll need
- software to open the PDF file (Adobe Reader is free and [you’ll find it here]
- a personal printer or a nearby printshop
– colored pencils, markers, or crayons
### Please note
This is a DOWNLOADABLE file…you won’t receive a physical product in the mail.
This digital download is only for your personal, non-commercial use. You’re most welcome to print the pages as many times as makes your heart sing, bind them so you can keep all pages together, and anything else that works to keep your spirits and energy high.